Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Christmas Break


On Christmas Eve I went to my Aunt Barb's house, where the whole family goes to every year. We always have a bunch of appetizers and sweets. This year, I brought Mason. He's really the first boy that I've ever brought around my family. I thought it might be a good idea to meet the rest of my family since we are having a baby. It actually went really well, and wasn't nearly as bad as thought it was gonna be.
Then after that we went to Mason's grandparents house. They still don't know yet, but they will soon. We ate a little bit of food there, and then went back to Mason's house.
Christmas time was the usual, opened presents early in the morning at the house, then went to my grandpa's afterwards, then my great grandma's. Then, after all that, went to Mason's. He got me a ring, and a web cam for when we can't see each other, haha.
Some things I got from my family were an ipod stereo player, and a new camera. Which is good 'cause I have to take pictures for my senior project.

No comments:

Post a Comment